My Summer Holidays in the Auvergne !!!


When I came back from England, a week later I went to the Auvergne. My family and I stayed on a lovely farm near where Lisa lives (my best friend who came with us to England.)



I went to see my friend Ines, we rode her poney and it was so hot that we stayed inside all afternoon watching TV.
I went to Lisa's sister's birthday party ! It was awesome. We made a fire and ate marshmallows. We played mimes and went to bed really late. My family and I went to do "accrobranche", we went to visit St Cirq Lapopie, a small village near the river Lot. That day it was really hot. We went on a boat on the river Lot then we had a swim in the river.


We went to the "Rocher des aigles" at Rocamadour. I saw a lovely bird show with birds of pray and parrots flying in the sky. We went canoeing all day, that was cool !!! Finally on the last day of our holidays in the Auvergne, we went to the village festival, we saw a firework show and danced until midnight !

I hope you have spent a lovely summer holiday too !!!

Love from Cara xx:-)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés