Christmas Specials #2

Hi guys !!! Sorry I've not posted any articles these last few weeks but with Christmas coming up I've been very busy. Last friday, school broke up so I'm finally on holiday !!! I will certainly do my best to catch the lost time and publish a few articles.

This articles is the second Christmas Special article I'm posting on my blog. If you don't know what it is, you can check out my last article that is the first Christmas special and that explain everything : (click here) : http://gorjussthings.blogspot.fr/2016/11/christmas-specials-1.html.

Anyway, I've found some cool and cute photos on Pinterest that can give you guys some awesome ideas of DIYs, décorations, foods and gifts for Christmas!
ENJOY!!!



















Thank you for reading this article, I hope you've been inspired !!!

PS : Don't forget to participate, it's your last chance before Christmas !!! To learn more about participating to Christmas Specials, click here : http://gorjussthings.blogspot.fr/2016/11/christmas-specials-1.html

e-mail : cara.raynaud14@gmail.com

CR

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés