My favourite Disney Films !

Yesterday evening, I was just watching the new Beauty and The Best trailer that's just came out. Then it made me think of all the Disney films I ust to love when I was young. I also loved to sing along to the songs.

Résultat d’images pour anastasia disney

Résultat d’images pour beauty and the best

Résultat d’images pour the little mermaid disney

Résultat d’images pour sleeping beauty
Anastasia, Beauty and The Best, The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty were my favourite Disney films. I would love to watch them again and sing along to the songs. 

Sleeping Beauty was in fact the first ever Disney film I ever watch. I ust to love that film, I even had a Sleeping Beauty dress that I adored...

I Wonder what were your favourite Disney films ??? I what was your first ever Disney film you watched ???

CR

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés