My favourite recipe!

Résultat d’images pour italian bruschettas

My favourite recipe is really easy to do. It's ITALIAN BRUSCHETTAS, that I saw in Italy when I went in May, and it made me want to make them at home.

Bruschettas are basically a piece of toast bread, normally I use baguette, and then you can add whatever you want on the top, I normally add some mozarella, tomatoes,cured ham and some basil, then you just put it under the grill... and you're done!

Résultat d’images pour italian bruschettas

It's really hot in the South of France at the moment, and it just a nice fresh and simple meal to do for lunch. I made some last week when my friends came to stay and they really enjoyed them. You can make bruschettas as a starter or even for a simple little brunch!

As I've said you can add whatever you want on top, you can put red pepers, olives, cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, cured ham, courgettes... It's really nice if you top it up with some spices or some herbes!

What's your favourite recipe ?


CR

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés