My second day at my new school !

Hi guys !!! Sorry I haven't got back to you since last Sunday but I've had a very busy week.

Anyway, last monday was my second day at my new school. For those who are in the same position as me, I hope it went okay for you.

That morning I started my lessons at 9 o'clock. I don't live that close to my new school. When I was at my previous school I used to get the bus and it would only take me about 15mins to get there. But to go to my new school, there aren't any buses and it's about a 35mins drive (if there's no traffic jams).

On monday morning, when I left home to go to school, (my dad drove me there), the road was choc-a-block. There was an enourmous traffic jam that lasted ages. Hopefully, my dad and I had left earlier to give us some time because we new there would be a lot of traffic.

I was anxious and worried that I would be late to school. It took quite a while to get there but we arrived safely.

When I went into school, I was by myself. Once more I didn't find anyone I new from my class. So I sat on a bench, in the play ground, and waited for my friends. Finally, one of my friends appeared. Then we both went up together for our first lesson : Maths. As you now I don't particularly like maths, (we had two hours of maths...) Again, it was very hot in the classroom!

A few hours later, I went to assembly. The head teacher gave us our English litterature and history-geography teacher. She explained to us the different events of the year to come. And can you believe it, Marina Nemat the author of the novel "Prisonner of Tehran" is coming to our school !!!

During the summer I read her extrodinary novel. I found it amazing. I thought she was a very brave women to have lived threw all those horrible things.

I'm SO excited to meet her !!! Marina Nemat is coming on the 27th of September 2016.
I CAN'T WAIT !!!
We're going to interview her and if we want she can sign our novels!
I'm sure loads of you will want to know about that fabulous day. I will publish an article on my blog.

After assembly, I ate with my friends at the cantine. We ate on the terrace, it was very nice. Except from the food that wasn't the "most delicious meal I've ever had" but it was okay. When I was at "collège" (Secondary school), the food was a lot better.
Anyway, there's a cafeteria and snacks outside school. I will certainly eat out a few times with my friends.

That afternoon, I finished at 3pm, so it wasn't a long day. Finally when I arrived home, I did my homework (thankfully I didn't have much).

Write to you soon
CR

CONTACTS : e-mail = cara.raynaud14@gmail.com

                        Instagram = gorjussthings_blog

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés