Summer Reading Books !

For this summer, I've chosen eight fabulous books to read. Of course it's just a few ideas for you guys, you don't have to read every book and besides you've probably read some of them.  

The first book is Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. I've already written about this book on my blog in a previous post about how much I liked it. I read this book last summer for school and I just loved it. This is certainly my favourite book!
Résultat d’images pour rebecca by daphne du maurier

The second book is Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell. I read this book a few weeks ago and I just loved it. I read it in just a week and I couldn't stop reading it. Probably some of you guys aren't going to like this book because it's very creepy. But I love creepy books but it's maybe not something everyone likes.

Résultat d’images pour Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell

This third book is Call The Midwife by Jennifer Worth. I bought this book because I'm a fan of the series Call the Midwife and the series are based on the best-seller books by Jennifer Worth. I've not finished this book yet but I really like it so far.

Résultat d’images pour Call The Midwife by Jennifer Worth book

This  book is another one by Jennifer Worth that I've not read yet.

Résultat d’images pour In The Midst of Life by Jennifer Worth book

This book is Listen To the Moon by Michael Morpurgo. I read this book quite a while ago and I just loved it. It's probably the easiest book to read but it's an amazing story!

Résultat d’images pour Listen to the Moon by Michael Morpurgo

This book is Shadow by Michael Morpurgo. I also read this book a while ago and I really liked it. 

Résultat d’images pour Shadow by michael Morpurgo

These two last books, Life after Life by Kate Atkinson and The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins are books I certainly want to read. I've not read yet but they're certainly on my reading book list for this summer. My Mum read them and she liked them especially The Girl on the Train. I can't wait to read them and I also know that there's a film that's based on the book The Girl on the Train. 

Résultat d’images pour Life after Life by Kate Atkinson

Résultat d’images pour The Girl on the train by

CR

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés